Through Property Management services, we oversee and operate the properties of our customers while treating them as our own. Each customer receives an online portal account. Through this portal customers are constantly updated of the events and can see the status of their properties. The portal also acts as a means of communication between the property manager and the customer. Concerns or requests sent through this portal by the customer are logged as tickets which are assigned to the property managers without delay.
Our property listings include options such as Villas, apartments, plots/lands, individual houses and commercial properties in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vizag and Guntur. Recently, sub-urban properties boasting great lifestyles have been added to our property listings. If our listings do not meet your Buy Property requirements, a dedicated consultant who has expert knowledge of property market will be assigned to help in identifying the property matching your needs.
Our Property Management services include:
- Rental payments are usually done through online means; however, if for any reason it is not done so, we will ensure timely collection of rents via cheques and organize payments to the owner.
- A log of all monthly payments will reside in the portal.
- We perform quarterly inspections of the property so as to avoid major issues in the future.
- A Property inspection report would be available on the owner’s portal. The inspection report will include pictures if necessary.
- We prepare an inventory before the beginning of tenancy and perform inventory check when a tenant vacates.
- If any discrepancies, appropriate suggestions will be given to the owner/outgoing tenant based on the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.
- Due dates for payments like property tax will be maintained in our database and paid well before their due date.
- Utility bills like telephone, internet, monthly association fee, water bills shall be paid by the tenant. However, all such bills will be handled if any vacant period should arise between tenancy.
- All bills will be uploaded to the portal for your reference.
- Request for maintenance work by tenant or owner, through our portal or via a phone call would entail a visit to the property to assess the required work.
- All issues will be worked through a ticketing system provided by our online portal; while, highly emergent and low-cost issues logged by a tenant will be opened and fixed immediately without the owner approval, all other requests will await an owner’s approval.
- Please note every ticket raised for a property will notify the owner via email. All issues emergent or otherwise will be fixed by our team of contractors through our supervision.
- Once the fix is completed, all details of the fix in terms of costs, kind of fix will be housed in the portal.
- Notifications of lease expiry dates will sent to the owner and tenant.
- We will proactively ensure lease renewals if the tenant wishes to continue after the end of the tenure.
- Again, lease documents will be uploaded and notified in the portal.